Terms and conditions
Welcome to our website, we hope you enjoy exploring the content
and find it a useful and beneficial resource. The use of this
website, provided by the Birthmark Support Group, is subject to the
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions
as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Birthmark Support Group reserves the rights to change these
terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your
continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes
your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a
manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit
the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. Users of the
Online Community should also refer to our 'Community Do's and
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos
regarding or relating to Birthmark Support Group are provided "as
is" without any representation or endorsement made and without
warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will
Birthmark Support Group be liable for any damages including,
without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any
damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such
use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in
- Birthmark Support Group does not warrant that the functions
contained in the material contained in this site will be
uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or
that this site or the server that makes it available are free of
viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and
reliability of the materials.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is
strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Birthmark
Support Group. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as
conferring any licence by Birthmark Support Group to use any item
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition
that copyright and source indications are also copied, no
modifications are made and the document is copied entirely.
However, some documents and photos have been published on this site
with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not
Birthmark Support Group). All rights are reserved on these
documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the
copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these
- Birthmark Support Group takes no responsibility for the content
of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are
owned and operated by third parties and Birthmark Support Group has
no control over them. The fact that we include links to other
websites does not mean that Birthmark Support Group approves of or
endorses any other third party website or the content of that
website. We accept no liability for any statements, information,
products or services that are published on or are accessible
through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on,
any public area of the site including any data, questions,
comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as,
non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and
to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in
accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall
be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use
of this site must be terminated immediately.
- The BSG online community is a public forum so can be viewed by
anyone searching the internet and posts will be indexed by search
engines such as Google. Therefore, please be careful what you post
- do not post anything confidential, contact details or personal
information which could put yourself or someone else at risk. We
hope you will make friends within the community but do not share
personal information unless you absolutely trust that person is
genuine. If you plan to meet anyone you have befriended on the
internet, never go alone and always meet in a public place. Please
read the BSG
community guidelines for more information.